Why is there an additional shipping charge?
DWELL Living Interiors wants to make your experience of decorating your home as affordable as possible. We do our best to keep shipping costs to a minimum, but on some larger and heavier furniture items, special freight considerations may need to be given. Flat rate charge helps you to keep shipping on our other items low.
Please note, any charges from the courier contractor due to futile 2nd or 3rd delivery attempts, is the responsibility of the customer.
Do you have a showroom, retail outlet or a pick-up facility?
Yes, we have a showroom and pick-up facility in Sydney. You can find the Showroom and our Click & Collection point at:
William St, Botany. To talk to us about our pick-up facility or to arrange a pick-up, please contact us on 1300 554 881. Hours are 9:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
ALL DELIVERIES TAKE PLACE DURING THE WORKING WEEK AUSTRALIA WIDE
All smaller items are dispatched via a common courier
- Each delivery is calculated based on your location.
- Connote details are emailed to you upon dispatch of your order from our warehouse so it can be tracked through the courier’s websites.
- Orders will normally arrive within 3 – 10 days depending on your location.
Larger furniture and fragile items will be delivered via furniture removalists
- Furniture can be a bit complicated (due to the sheer size and weight of the items) but we source the services of several removalists to get your pieces to you in good condition.
- This service generally takes longer to organize, so please allow up to 14 – 28 days depending on the delivery location.
- Please specify if there are any difficulties at the delivery location for the removalists as extra charges may apply for stairs or difficult deliveries.
- The drivers cannot assemble furniture and in most cases will not take packaging with them unless specifically requested at the time of order confirmation. A small fee may apply for this service.